[免费注册] [会员登录] [忘记密码] [发布信息] 我们的服务 会员中心 用户指南 客服中心
中国冷链物流网
专题频道 展会频道 冷库频道 制冷频道 农产品频道 水产频道 食品频道 行业知识

物流学院

二手知识

物流工具
行业动态 市场行情 物流新闻 物流财经 冷链产业 行业新闻 政策法规 特色专题

物 联 网

能源物流

园艺花卉
物流职场   物流培训 职场资讯 创业经历 职场指南 职场健康 职业生涯   商务服务

自助建站

招商加盟

网络营销

冷的是温度,热的是服务!
首 页
冷链供求 冷链产品 冷链企业 冷库冷藏 二手市场 招聘求职 管理助手 代理加盟 海纳论坛 物流博客
 
热门关键字: 运输 仓储 RFID 冷库 保鲜 冷藏 制冷 冰柜 托盘 叉车 冷藏车 空调 温控..
物流知识 >>物流学苑 >> 外贸知识 >>正文
220个外贸英语学习
2011-12-10 中国冷链物流网(www.cclcn.com)

111 let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

112 please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 there is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

116 such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

117 i am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 it would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

119 we need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

120 all right. i will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 id like to introduce you to our company. is there anything in particular youd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 id like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 id like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

124 it is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125 our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 we have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 we have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 you have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129we are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 how would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 perhaps youve heard our products name. would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 this is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 that sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 im sure youll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 i strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

139 if i were you, id choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 weve already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。


(三)

141 this product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

144 good. that's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 the distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 one of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 could we see the specifications for the x200?

我们可以看一下x200型的详细规格吗?

150 certainly. and we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

151 how about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

152 we have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

153 could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

154 yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 how soon can you have your product ready?

你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

156 we certainly expect our product to be available by october 1.

我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

157 how did you decide that product was safe?

你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

158 whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 id like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

160 why dont we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

161 i still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 we are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 if you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

165 wed like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 the negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 we cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 we hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 we dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 thats international practice. we cant break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 we are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 well have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 do you think the method of payment is ok for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 we are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]

178 when will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

179 please sign a copy of our sales contract no.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 the contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 we have agreed on all terms in the contract. shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 we had expected much lower prices.

我们希望报价再低一些。

184 they are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 i can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 when you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 i can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 i dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 but the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 its up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

191 the demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 how long will your offer hold good?

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 we have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 i think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.

如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

297 do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

198 dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 if one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 the loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

201 we should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

202 the contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

203 anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

204 we agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

205 when the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

206 i dont want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

207 i hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

208 it is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

209 im glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

210 i hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

211 well sign two originals, each in chinese and english language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

212 i am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。

213 im sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

214 so i will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

215 well still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

216 i will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

217 what is your hurry?

什么事让您这么着急呢?

218 im sorry to burst in on you like this, but im really upset.

我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

219 what on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

220 im afraid i have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

 


页次:3/3  首页   上一页   下一页   尾页   Go:

[发表/查看评论]
  更多相关文章 更多
  企业服务  
白发——白发变黑有妙招 狐臭——祛狐臭—绝招 打呼噜——心肌梗死 减肥——女星瘦身支招
甜美出游装 美腿攻势 go!今夏暴爽免费体验 狐臭腋臭【专家支招】 超美约会甜辣混搭装
当红女星美胸方法(图) 超强复古搭玩转复古风 17vee 户外运动手机 17vee 专业三防手机
蕾丝雪纺裙仙子打造记 祛眼袋黑眼圈明星支招 雪纺 潮T 坡跟鞋 裙 驴友专备 三防手机 
  物流聚焦 更多
物流国八条   药品出厂价     冰淇淋   餐饮物流
温家宝主持国务院常务会议 提出8项物流   药品出厂价仅15.5元被医院卖213元 开药   浅析农产品现代物流市场前景   简述冰淇淋起源,品牌,制作?    连锁餐饮物流的需求、成本与优化
  推广信息  
白发——白发变黑有妙招 狐臭——祛狐臭—绝招 打呼噜——心肌梗死 减肥——女星瘦身支招
甜美出游装 美腿攻势 go!今夏暴爽免费体验 狐臭腋臭【专家支招】 超美约会甜辣混搭装
当红女星美胸方法(图) 超强复古搭玩转复古风 17vee 户外运动手机 17vee 专业三防手机
蕾丝雪纺裙仙子打造记 祛眼袋黑眼圈明星支招 雪纺 潮T 坡跟鞋 裙 驴友专备 三防手机
 返回中国冷链物流网首页
  返回资讯频道首页
 
中国冷链物流网微信号 中国冷链物流网微信号
官方微信:cclcn56 官方腾讯微博
最新资讯    更多  
实用工具    更多  
航班 车辆违章 国道线路 高速公路
公交 运单跟踪 外贸单证 码头装箱
地图 报关流程 进口流程 班轮运费
区号 报关代码 国家代号 船舶类型
邮编 海运流程 出口流程 空运流程
理财 贸易术语 空运术语 物流术语
外汇 域名注册 网上银行 英语翻译
服务信息    更多  
图说物流    更多  
危险品运输车翻车 12吨炸药紧急转移 迁安市交通运输局四项措施提高危险品运输安全
江苏一化工厂有毒气体泄漏 56名工人入院(图) 湄洲湾南岸三年成功靠泊150艘大型危险品船舶
危化品瓷罐爆裂 “溴素”泄漏灼伤一人 中德签署化学集群合作协议
热点博客     
社区论坛     


版权所有:中国冷链物流网  著作权与商标声明 | 法律声明 | 服务条款 | 隐私保护声明 | 网站律师 | 友情链接 | 会员注册 | 网站备案  返回顶部

Copyright © 2011 中国冷链物流网 www.cclcn.com All Rights Reserved 中国冷链物流网版权所有  技术支持:易通企业

免责申明:本站所有资料信息均由网友及会员自由发布,本站不承担由于内容的合法性及真实性所引起的一切争议和法律责任。

特别声明:所有本网站内容的知识产权归本网所有,未经许可,不得转载、摘录、复制或建立镜像;如需转载请注明出处。

广告咨询及投放热线电话:020-66623956   qq小图标 E-mail:cclcn56@126.comcclcn56@163.com

中华人民共和国信息产业部ICP备案/许可证号:粤ICP备13067545